We'd welcome your input and comments.
Here are some details of the draft proposal:
- 30 hours of total coursework, 9-12 months
- 3 required courses (9 hours of coursework)
- Science and Technology Policy
- Science and Society
- Quantitative Methods of Policy Analysis
- 18 hours of electives chosen from 6 focal areas:
- general policy research
- space policy
- environmental policy
- international STP
- independent study (i.e., build your own with adviser)
- 3 hours in a Maymester course
- Held in DC in partnership with the CU in DC program.
- or with international partners
Details on pricing etc. are TBD.
We welcome any thoughts or feedback, especially comments on whether you'd be interested in such a program, and why or why not.